Natural Belly Slimming Detox Water
RECIPE For a 24oz serving:
- 3-4 mint leaves
- 2-3 slices of orange
- 2 slices of lemon
- 2-3 slices of cucumber
- 24 fl oz of ice cold water
WHY IT WORKS:
1. Cucumber: contains citrulline which is an amino acid that has been shown to help our liver and kidneys get rid of ammonia which is a by product of the proteins our bodies burn for energy.
2. Water: helps flush toxins and waste through our system while keeping us hydrated.
3. Lemon: stimulates the digestive track so it’s helpful if you have constipation, heartburn, or gas.
4. Mint: helps you digest effectively because it improves the flow of bile from the liver to the gallbladder to the small intestine to break down dietary fats. It also helps relax cramped up stomach muscles.
5. Orange: contains flavonoids in the peel and juice that stimulate the immune system and protects against a fungi/pests while helping to reduce cholesterol levels.
Get Detox Water Bottle here: http://www.bit.ly/detoxbottle
So decided to show how my wings are attached to the costume. theres no wire coat hanger as a brace, No ribbon ties at your armpits, and no corset method! But what you will need is a bra with removable straps and clear bra straps!
Lets get started!
1) & 2) Okay! so you have your bra! Remove the straps from the bra! that simple!
3) Now take your straps and adjust them to your preference. Now i got mine from Joann craft and Fabric for $6 but you can basically find them anywhere. preferably go for the plain ones for this method.
4) Now hook the straps to the bra loops in the front but leave the back for now a moment!
5) Now on the back of my wing base, i have 3 short strips of ribbon tacked down 3 side by side. you need these for the back portion of the straps.
6) thread the straps through the ribbon loops and clip the bra in place.
7) now just clasp on your bra! Preferably have a friend help you shimmy into it and then adjust the wings. if theyre too high or low just pull them up or down gently until theyre at the height you want and theyre straightened out.
8) Put on your blouse and once again, preferably have a friend help you out otherwise your arms look like chicken wings and they will cramp!
And there you have it!! comfy wings without that annoying harness! Happy cosplaying loves!
and for the wings, i followed this tutorial —-> http://flying-fox.deviantart.com/art/Fantasy-Film-Wing-Tutorial-335885504
cute girls? cute girls???? cute girls???/???? cute girls!?!?!?!?!?! cute girls!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? cute girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????!!!! cute girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Insecurity isn’t really different from uncertainty. However, when you are insecure, of what are you uncertain?
Insecurity is not healed by means of security. Insecurity boils down to uncertainty of identity.
Our happiness, love, and freedom are indelible qualities of our real nature. This is why we naturally move toward and seek those things.
If we seek those qualities externally, we either become insecure about losing them or anxious about securing them or some mix of the two. When we awaken to those immediate qualities within, there is peace.
This is the meaning behind the Buddha’s statement: It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.
Your real nature does not need to be attained or sought after. It is enough to stop seeking yourself where you are not. Because love, freedom, and happiness are only the formless radiance of your being, you cannot “get” them elsewhere. As a result, you cannot lose them either!
Those forms of happiness which seem to come from elsewhere are subject to the impermanence of the circumstances that allowed them. Be it a relationship, a life situation, a job, or whatever. The happiness is only ever your radiant Being yet the confusion as to the place from which it comes is what makes insecurity possible.
When we start externalizing our experience of and search for happiness, freedom, and love, we also externalize our identity. We invariably derive a sense of self from that which we regard as the source of our happiness. If that source is threatened, we feel threatened, our identity feels threatened.
Whenever you feel insecure, don’t run away from it. Don’t try to drown it with security or attempts to affirm security through other people. Instead, investigate it. What makes this feeling possible?
The practice of tonglen helps to cultivate a presence of mind to stay with the feelings we would rather get rid of while instead meeting those feelings with spaciousness, ease, and compassion.
A great book with which to begin is The Places That Scare You by Pema Chodron.
Gee, But You’re Swell; a mix of my favourite oldies
01. The Umbrella Man - Sammy Kaye // 02. Non, je ne regrette rien - Édith Piaf // 03. At Last - Etta James // 04. Charmaine - Montavani // 05. La Vie en rose - Édith Piaf // 06. Someone To Watch Over Me - Ella Fitzgerald // 07. Walkin’ My Baby Back Home - Nat King Cole // 08. (I Would Do) Anything For You - Benny Goodman // 09. These Foolish Things - Billie Holiday // 10. Summertime - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong // 11. The Lady Is A Tramp - Ella Fitzgerald // 12. Puttin’ on the Ritz - Fred Astaire // 13. Let’s Call The Whole Thing Off - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong // 14. I Get A Kick Out Of You - Frank Sinatra // 15. In The Mood - Glenn Miller // 16. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - Connee Boswell // 17. The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra // 18. The Very Thought Of You - Al Bowlly // 19. Autumn In New York - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong // 20. The Man I Love - Benny Goodman // 21. Gee, But You’re Swell - Benny Goodman // 22. Sing, Sing, Sing - Benny Goodman // 23. Mack the Knife - Frank Sinatra // 24. It’s Only You - Noel Coward // 25. Dream A Little Dream Of Me - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong // 26. You Always Hurt The One You Love - The Mills Brothers // 27. Stompin’ At The Savoy - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong // 28. Hymn To Freedom - Oscar Peterson Trio // 29. I Can’t Give You Anything But Love (Baby) - Billie Holiday // 30. Bewitched - Ella Fitzgerald // 31. Georgia On My Mind - Ray Charles // 32. I Got It Bad (And That Ain’t Good) - Ella Fitzgerald // 33. I’ve Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra // 34. In A Sentimental Mood - John Coltrane & Duke Ellington // 35. There’s A Boat Dat’s Leavin’ Soon For New York - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong // 36. La Vie en rose - Louis Armstrong // 37. Love Is Here To Stay - Ella Fitzgerald // 38. You Do Something To Me - Ella Fitzgerald // 39. Tenderly - Oscar Peterson Trio // 40. Something’s Gotta Give - Ella Fitzgerald // 41. You’ve Got That Thing - Cole Porter // 42. Bei Mir Bist Du Schön - The Andrews Sisters // 43. Who Wouldn’t Love You? - The Ink Spots // 44. Let’s Do It (Let’s Fall In Love) - Ella Fitzgerald // 45. The Lady Is A Tramp - Frank Sinatra // 46. Don’t Get Around Much Anymore (feat. Michael Buble) - Tony Bennett // 47. Puttin’ On The Ritz - Ella Fitzgerald // 48. I’ll Be Seeing You - Billie Holiday // 49. Cry Me A River - Ella Fitzgerald // 50. A Wink and a Smile - Harry Connick, Jr.
please if you love drawing and want to get better draw every day. no matter how ‘bad’ it is keep going. just keep drawing.